In my last blog I used to constantly keep goals and update them. I had stopped doing goals recently due to life getting in the way. We are doing some remodeling, my son is starting a new school, and I’ve gained a lot of weight due to a medication change because of my migraine problems. So needless to say, everything has gone south quite a bit. So for August and September I’m going to combine both months with goal setting.
So for these months my goals are to:
- Start exercising again. This means walking the dog Monday – Friday. (My husband walks her on the weekends) and seeing a trainer again.
- Drinking more bottled water.
- Finish 2 books.
- Finish xeroxing my cookbooks.
- Get photos printed.
- Put everything back in order after (hopefully it will be completed) our renovation.
It doesn’t sound like much I know. However, with school starting and having us finishing up construction is all I can handle. What are your goals for the upcoming month?
I love to journal! My journals are a combination of a traditional diary, a planner, bullet journal, smash book and to do list. I sketch, I stick and I doodle. I have kept some sort of journal since the seventh grade. So as you might have guessed, it’s one of my favorite hobbies. Have you ever tried journaling? For how long?
What I love about journaling is you can do it however you want. You can make it as complex, or as simple as you want. Would you like to start? Grab a notebook and here are some topics to get you started:
- List the places you have visited.
- What are your favorite books.
- What are your goals?
- Write out a week of news headlines.
- What are your pet peeves? Make a list
- What is your earliest memory?
- What have you collected over the years? Since childhood? Today?
- What are your favorite webpages and why?
- Tell about your room as a kid.
- Who do you admire?
- What are your favorite films? List them.
- What is in your handbag?
- Write out the moon phases, sunrise, sunset, and temperature for a week.
- List your favorite song.
- Describe your first kiss.
- What is your favorite way to spend a morning?
- Who are your friends? Describe them.
- How do you spend a Sunday afternoon.
- What did you buy this week?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- How do you spend your Sundays?
- What fictional place do you wish was real?