Is it August already? Time is going by too fast in some instances and not fast enough in others. As you summer winds to an end, what are you looking forward to this fall? Let me know in the comments below. Until then, here are some journal prompts for the month of August.
1. What is the one Fall based activity or item that you are looking forward to.
2. What new hobby would you like to try? Why?
3. Look at your goals for this year. Write where you are and what you still need to do.
4. What music are you into right now.
5. List your two favorite blogs. Talk about why you like them.
6. Are you a planner or a spur of the moment person? Give an example.
7. What subjects are your favorite subjects in school? Why?
8. Write your full name. What does each name mean? Is there a story behind your name?
9. Write down the different generations and their occupations. What do you think? Any family businesses?
10. Describe one friend or loved one. How would you describe them to someone who ahs never met them.
I hope you enjoy these prompts. Let me know your favorites below.
It’s July already! Can you believe it? Summer is going by so fast. I hope you are having a great one. Here are your July journal prompts.
- What do you need more of in your life?
- What do you need to let go of?
- Listen and detail five times you were really happy.
- How do you show love?
- Describe, draw or paste a photo of your favorite outfit.
- What is your favorite cake or pie?
- What is your favorite brand of makeup? What do you own of it?
- Who was the last person you wrote a letter to?
- Have you missed something this summer that you were hoping to go to? Make a list for next summer of things to do.
- Write about one of the podcasts, youtube, or television shows you watch. Describe it and why you like it.
What makes you want to melt? What calms your psyche? Instead of only doing a 10 Journal Prompt post, I thought I’ve give you a list to make instead. What makes you feel peaceful?
For me, there are several things that relax me and make me feel peaceful. They include: a massage, music, candles, a nice bed, England (just all of it), wind and rainstorms, crackling fire, the smell of a bakery, watching fluffy snow fall, hot coco, clean sheets, and a hot bath.
What would you put on your list? Let me know in the comments.
1. Can you remember which colors you liked best as a child?
2. When you think of your favorite holiday, what colors do you see?
3. What color do you wish trees would turn in Fall?
4. What holiday is your biggest feast? What is a traditional meal you eat? What would you like to eat instead?
5. What are your five favorite things? If you bring them together what color pallet do you have?
6. What is your favorite clothing style? From what era is it from? Who are your clothing icons?
7. Write about your dream wardrobe. Write about the one you have for your current life. Then write about the wardrobe you would have for your dream life. How do they differ? How are they the same?
8. What color was your bedroom growing up? How did it change as you aged?
9. What does you current home look like aesthetically? How about past homes? What is one feature you wish your current home has?
10. List the major holidays you recognize. Do you decorate for them? What are the decorations?