What is your favorite chocolate treat?
Do you have a bucket list? What is on it? What’s the one thing you want to do?
What is your favorite classic film?
What means the start of spring for you?
What is your favorite scent? Vanilla? Pine? Water?
What is your favorite fruit? Veggie?
What do I worry about?
What is a typical evening at home?
What 3 things would you take to a deserted island?
Describe your favorite childhood Easter basket.
1. Write about a place you have never visited and why.
2. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Do you ever wish you were the opposite? Why?
3. What is your Myers-Briggs type? What are the main characteristics of the type?
4. How do you show love?
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. Are you organized or messy? Why?
7. What’s the best compliment you ever got?
8. Design a water tracker for your journal. Keep track of your water intake this month.
9. Do an exercise log for a month. What new things should you try?
10. Write a life timeline. What are your most important milestones? Why are they important?
Tis the season of being busy. I went out this am to get some minor items and ended up leaving the store before purchasing. The line at the checkout was too long! Since Christmas is a time of a lot of running, I am keeping the prompts short and sweet this month. Enjoy!
- What was your favorite Christmas gift you received as a child? Why? If you do not celebrate Christmas, choose another holiday or occasion you celebrate.
- What is your ideal Christmas meal? Is it like the one you actually eat?
- What is your favorite Christmas ornament?
- Do you still send cards for the holidays? Why or why not.
- Are there family members you wish you did not have to associate with on the holidays? Why or why not.
- What is your favorite Christmas candy?
- How do you like your hot chocolate or apple cider?
- If you could just walk out on your life tomorrow, where would you go?
- What is one major thing you want to accomplish next year.
- Who do you follow on the internet that no one knows about. Why do you follow them?
What makes you want to melt? What calms your psyche? Instead of only doing a 10 Journal Prompt post, I thought I’ve give you a list to make instead. What makes you feel peaceful?
For me, there are several things that relax me and make me feel peaceful. They include: a massage, music, candles, a nice bed, England (just all of it), wind and rainstorms, crackling fire, the smell of a bakery, watching fluffy snow fall, hot coco, clean sheets, and a hot bath.
What would you put on your list? Let me know in the comments.
1. Can you remember which colors you liked best as a child?
2. When you think of your favorite holiday, what colors do you see?
3. What color do you wish trees would turn in Fall?
4. What holiday is your biggest feast? What is a traditional meal you eat? What would you like to eat instead?
5. What are your five favorite things? If you bring them together what color pallet do you have?
6. What is your favorite clothing style? From what era is it from? Who are your clothing icons?
7. Write about your dream wardrobe. Write about the one you have for your current life. Then write about the wardrobe you would have for your dream life. How do they differ? How are they the same?
8. What color was your bedroom growing up? How did it change as you aged?
9. What does you current home look like aesthetically? How about past homes? What is one feature you wish your current home has?
10. List the major holidays you recognize. Do you decorate for them? What are the decorations?
I like to mix up my journaling with some art journal entries. I don’t want it all to be writing and bullet points. See the following three blog posts for some inspiration for your books.
1. Halloween is coming up. Draw your favorite Jack-o-Lantern faces.
2. Draw the contents of your handbag or tote.
3.Draw one of your favorite characters from fiction. How you see them, not how they are in films, or book covers.