Hello Everyone, its been quite a month so far hasn’t it? In America, as I am sure many of you know, is in the middle of the Covid-19 outbreak and protests against racial discrimination and the death of young, black males. I have already done a list of Covid-19 prompts which are in the archives. I will have a prompts about racial unrest in the prompts below.
- How do you feel about the racial unrest in America?
- Why do you think people were looting and burning?
- Do you think racial bias exists in the US in terms of policing?
- Have you been discriminated against for race or gender?
- Have you experienced other discrimination instead of what was listed above?
- Would you protest? Would you protest amid the current Covid 19 outbreak?
- What do you think the results of protesting will be? Will things change?
- How do you think government (local, state, national) could have handled things differently?
- What changes would you like to see about racial discrimination?
- What do you think you can do to help?
I hope these journaling prompts can help you to work out and describe the situation in your journals. This is by no means a comprehensive list of journal prompts. I intended this to be a starting off point for fellow writers. I hope these can help you.