Welcome to April. I’m still trying to get some updates to my blog done. Bear with me as life, as it is for most of us, gets in the way. Here are ten prompts to help you get through April.
- How has your life changed by the explosion of the Coronavirus Covid-19? Where you go, interact with relatives/friends, work etc.
- What is the best part of Spring?
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- During the recent Covid 19 outbreak there was a lot of talk about “trusted sources” of information. What are your trusted sources for information? Politicians? Newspapers? Family? Doctors?
- What word(s) do you overuse?
- How many hats do you own?
- What is your favorite accent?
- What was your last big achievement?
- Do you enjoy camping? If yes, where is your favorite spot, describe it. If no, why not?
- What is the weirdest conversation you have ever overheard or read?
Want more prompts? Make sure you follow my journaling, letter writing, and reading account on Instagram @ the_northern_star_blog .