Every year thousands of people make New Year’s Resolutions. Every year, there are countless articles on how no one keeps resolutions, how you can accomplish the resolutions you make and so forth. I’m not going to repeat that. I don’t think making resolutions is pointless. In fact, I think it’s an important part of life.
It’s a way of not living the same day over and over again. Of meeting your potential head on and not getting bogged down with the boredom of life. It keeps you sharp and sane. So with that here is what I am working on for the upcoming year. I’m trying to take it slowly and adopt new habits.
- Get weight down to one hundred and seventy pounds.
- Start an exercise class.
- Eat healthy breakfast daily.
- Eat healthy lunch five days a week.
- Eat a healthy first snack two days a week.
- Drink twenty ounces of water a day.
- Walk a minimum of 10 minutes two days a week.
- Do a fifteen minute clean daily.
- Work three hours a week on blog.
- Read ten books this year.
Why these ten goals? The last couple of years have been rough and I haven’t taken good care of myself. So this is my attempt to get back on track. What are your goals for the year?