A New Year already! Boy, time moves fast! Welcome to the first list of journal prompts for 2020. I am in the process of trying to get an email list together for journal prompts. Watch out for a post on it. I will make a formal announcement when it comes out. Once that happens I will be putting more and more prompts on email. Keep a look out.
1. What is your favorite place?
2. What do you think the world needs more of?
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. What do you like best about yourself? Can be anything.
5.What traditions did you practice over the holiday season?
6. Is your life what you thought it would be? Why and explain.
7. Bonfire or Fireplace? Why?
8. If you could be good at one type of art such as painting or pottery, what would you want to do? Why?
9. Do you think you are healthy?
10. Do I care what others think of me? Explain.
Have a wonderful first month of the year! More prompts coming in February.