When did November start? It seemed like it was the first week in October a week ago. Things are moving so quickly. Did you decorate for Halloween this year? Planning Thanksgiving? I know the Christmas decor is already up. I must admit that I have bought my niece and nephew their Christmas ornaments already. I get them every year.
So back to November. Here is a list of 10 Journal Prompts for the month of November. Enjoy!
- What is your biggest dream?
- What event are you looking forward to next year?
- Where is home? Where do you feel at home? Why?
- Are you organized or messy? Explain.
- What is your favorite song? Write down the lyrics.
- What do you like as a pizza topping. Write about some great pizzas you have had.
- What holiday tradition are you looking forward to?
- What are your favorite smells and scents?
- Do you have a favorite park? Write about it. Draw a map.
- Describe yourself in three words.