How did October sneak up on me so fast? I keep thinking “Oh, I’ve got time.” Then that time never materializes. Anyone else feel the same? So once I saw the calendar I knew I had to get out my journal prompts. Here are a list of 10 Journal Prompts for October.
1. What is your favorite part of Fall?
2. What is your favorite candy and why?
3. What is cozy to you? Define and describe.
4. What is your earliest memory?
5. List past Halloween costumes. If you do not celebrate Halloween list fancy dress costumes or fancy dress costumes you would like to have.
6. One of your favorite simple pleasures? Why is it?
7.Start thinking about your goals for next year.
8. If you could live someone else’s life, who would you pick? Why?
9. What are your best qualities?Explain. When did they help you?
10. List what went well for you for each week of the month.