The season is starting to turn to Fall. School is starting for many. Now is the time to present ten journaling prompts for the month of September.
- Write about something you had to overcome.
- What positive changes have you made in your life?
- Name three things you would do if you weren’t afraid.
- What is the worst advice you have ever been given.
- What is your favorite meal?
- Describe your favorite restaurant.
- Describe your best friend at some point in your life.
- What five things would you grab (besides family and pets) to rescue if your house was on fire?
- Write a recap of this past summer.
- Put your best pasta recipe in our journal.
Come back in October for another installment of monthly journaling prompts!