Is it August already? Time is going by too fast in some instances and not fast enough in others. As you summer winds to an end, what are you looking forward to this fall? Let me know in the comments below. Until then, here are some journal prompts for the month of August.
1. What is the one Fall based activity or item that you are looking forward to.
2. What new hobby would you like to try? Why?
3. Look at your goals for this year. Write where you are and what you still need to do.
4. What music are you into right now.
5. List your two favorite blogs. Talk about why you like them.
6. Are you a planner or a spur of the moment person? Give an example.
7. What subjects are your favorite subjects in school? Why?
8. Write your full name. What does each name mean? Is there a story behind your name?
9. Write down the different generations and their occupations. What do you think? Any family businesses?
10. Describe one friend or loved one. How would you describe them to someone who ahs never met them.
I hope you enjoy these prompts. Let me know your favorites below.