I’m not a minimalist by any stretch of the imagination. I like stuff. I don’t like a ton of stuff, but just enough. This is why I love to declutter and organize. I do it year round. There is something relaxing about seeing a clean and organized pantry. That’s why I do monthly lists in both cleaning and decluttering. It’s 5 quick things you can do over the month to keep tabs and value your possessions. Here is this months 5 for you.
1. Clean your hall or front door closet. The one with all the shoes and coats. Donate, toss or move stuff from this high traffic area.
2. Check all your condiments in the fridge. Make sure nothing is past use by date!
3. Do the same with your freezer.
4. Do under the kitchen sink.
5. Clear off your dining room table.
Happy organizing and decluttering.