Is it the sixth month of the year already? Yes, time flies. If you were to ask me it flies a little to quickly. I had a goal of reading 12 books this year. It’s June and I haven’t even finished one. I was a girl who would read four books at once and finish two a week years ago. While my reading habit has fallen by the wayside my journaling habit has not. I spend almost everyday in my journal now. I’m either drawing, writing, making a list, bujoing (Is that a word?), cutting and pasting and more. I’m really going through journals like crazy. So to help you with your journal keeping habit here are 10 journal prompts for the month of June. Enjoy!
1. What do you want to do outside this summer?
2. Do you garden? Why or why not? Describe your garden.
3. What are your favorite summer foods?
4. Describe a dream picnic. What food? Where? What is the weather like? Descriptions of everything!
5. What traits do you look for in a partner?
6. What is your favorite movie? Favorite movie trilogy?
7. Life check. Do you like where you are now? Explain.
8. What is the best compliment you ever received?
9. List 5 songs you are listening to right now.
10. Are you organized? How are you organized? Why are you not organized? Explain.