Who doesn’t love a bullet journal? I have may basic layout finally figured out. I’m always looking for more ideas for lists. I think lists sometimes clear your head or make you think about future plans. I find that lists tell me what I’ve done and where is currently going on in a way that pictures and writing entries do not.
In my bullet journal some of my mainstay lists are remodeling to do, purchases to make (major ones), ideas for my future possible book that I might write, monthly blog articles that I need to write, places to visit in the state or city, future hobbies I may want to try, self care ideas, follower lists, birthdays, my son’s diagnosis, bucket list, podcast list, travel bucket list, addresses, clothing capsule wardrobe, to do list, contacts, medication lists, future blog article ideas, weight, You tube to watch, and websites I want to keep track of.
Want some ideas? Here are ten lists you can include in your bullet journal:
1. Reading list, books to read, books to buy.
2. Savings/spending tracker.
3. Work achievements for your annual review.
4. Meal planning.
5. Donations to charity. It can be physical items donated to monetary.
6. Large outstanding debt payment plan.
7. Subscription Services. A really great reminder for all those apps or studios you belong to.
8. Restaurants to try (by location if possible).
9. Collectables to acquire. Use this for what you or family collect. Need one figurine to complete your ceramic mouse collection? Need comic book #231? This is a great place to keep reminders when you are out and about.
10. Food vs symptoms. I have had several friends who have had to track food to see if it affected their health significantly. Your bujo is great to see a correlation if you track it.
11. Okay, I said 10 lists. Here is an eleventh one in case one of the ten isn’t to your liking. Track your families after school and sports schedules. If you can do a month at a glance that would be great. You don’t want to schedule your volunteering at your daughters elementary school the day before you need 22 dozen cookies for you son’s football bake sale.
What lists do you keep? I would love to hear from you. Especially uncommon ones. Please comment below.