Instagram is one of my favorite social medias. I love to look at an image more than the written word. Every so often, on my blog, I will post five Instagramers that I follow. Check them out! Then tell me one of your favorites below in the comments.
- @create.andlove, this account is run by Alexandra from Germany. In her account she demonstrates all types of creative goodness in her Traveler’s Notebook. Love to journal? Get some great ideas at this site.
- @velvetmeadow, Velvet Meadow is an instagramer with a etsy shop. She hails from Lithuania and does amazing embroidery. Much of her embroidery is nature based. I personally love her dandelion ones. Check them out. They are so beautiful.
- @Moira_fine_jewellery, Moira Fine Jewellery hails from the city of London. They specialize in antique jewelry and custom work. I love looking at all their jewels. My personal favorite jewel piece is their target Art Deco rings. Check out all their beautiful pieces!
- @paperprettyink, Confessions of a paper addict is an instagramer and etsy shop owner who specialty is the junk journal. Check out her amazingly stocked desk! Using both vintage and modern paper to create an awesome journal. Her following is 55.2 followers. Definitely one to check out.
- @vintage_egyptologist, the personal instagram of Dr. Colleen Darnell, who is an Egyptologist and vintage fashion lover. Her unique fashion is worth following alone, but add in her tutorials on Ancient Egypt and you’ve got a unique and fun account that has something for everyone.
Enjoy scrolling. Do you have any great Instagram accounts you follow? Let me know in the comments below.
I have another question. Is it Instagramer or Instagrammer? Do you know? Let me know too!