Find this months journaling prompts below.
1. Has Spring started where you live? If not what season is it.
2.Write what you know in your area that marks the start of Spring. Is it a bird returning? A flower blooming? A festival?
3. What is your favorite room in your home?
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
5. If time and money are no object, what vacation would you take?
6. What are your pet peeves?
7. Do you have a favorite comfort food?
8. Your favorite city on the planet is?.
9. What were the news headlines for this week?
10. The old saying of “April showers bring May flowers” applies to this time of year. What are your favorite flowers? Why?