Since the 5 things to clean article is about spring cleaning, I am coordinating the clutter cleaning list too. So we will start in the kitchen. Here is this months list:
1. Unused Tea/Coffee/Sweeteners- excess water enhancers, that tea you only had one packet of two years ago. Get it gone!
2. Excess Spices. Treat them just like the tea above.
3. Mugs and Glasses. Do you really use your collection of world’s greatest mom mugs?
4. Unused Kitchen Gadgets. Never used the bread maker from you wedding gifts you got more then 10 years ago? Send it to the island of under-used kitchen products!
5. Anything chipped or cracked.
Okay, at this point I have reached my 5. However, I still have a few decluttering points.
6. Get rid of excess serving pieces.
7. Tupperware or plastic storage items.