Spring is here. So that means Spring Cleaning. You always have to stay on top the dirt and grime. Here are five things to give a really good deep clean to. Take some time and get that grime!
- Clean the microwave and oven. Give the inside a good clean for each. Make sure to cover the outsides, range, and all the buttons, knobs, and filters.
- The dishwasher. Wipe down the outside and sides of the door. You can use vinegar to clean the dishwasher on a hot cycle. The dishwasher is made to handle the acid of vinegar. DO NOT use vinegar in the clothes washer. It is all over blogging and some women’s magazines. It will ruin your clothes washer. It will rust out the drum. The previous owner had done them and the result was the drum looked like Swiss cheese and collapsed. I had to buy a new washer!
- Clean out your pantry. Wipe it out and throw away all expired food.
- The Fridge. Just like the pantry, wipe it out, remove the drawers to clean. Toss out unused and expired food.
- Finally clean the sink, soap dish, sponges and underneath the sink.
Nest month I’ll add 5 more items to the deep clean Spring clean.