With the holidays around the corner, the stress is starting to mount. So I’m giving a quick list of ten self care coping skills you can use to help make it through the next month. Here we go!
- Try a new makeup technique or color at home.
- Pet your pet.
- Put a puzzle together (over several days, a little at a time)
- Go for a walk around the block.
- Give yourself a quick facial.
- Color a quick picture.
- Phone a friend.
- Feed the ducks, squirrels and birds.
- Watch a black and white film.
- Make yourself hot chocolate or a milkshake.
Easy stuff huh? Enjoy.