Most bloggers have favorite blogs. Why would we write our own if we didn’t love them? There are so many blogs out there. How do you find them all? There isn’t one central clearing house of blogs, there are several. I’m always finding new blogs. So I thought I’d share 5 of the ones I read with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- The Londoner. The Londoner is a award winning British lifestyle blog. I have been following Rosie for several years. She has beautiful photos, a fun upbeat style that is not too sugary, and some great articles. She has also had some amazing collaborations too. If you are looking for a fun new lifestyle blog check her out! https://www.thelondoner.me/
- The Inspired Room. Another award winning blog, that has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens magazines. I love looking at their decorating ideas, and suggestions for organization. Quality photos and a friendly tone make this a great blog to read at the end of a long day. https://theinspiredroom.net/
- My Scandinavian Home. I love Scandinavian Design. This blog written by a Londoner who now lives in Sweden. See some great style on https://www.myscandinavianhome.com/
- The Monochrome Minimalist. A lifestyle blog with a concentration in fashion. I love seeing what new wardrobe ideas are given. https://monochromeminimalistmm.com/
- Another great lifestyle blog by a Brit. This time it’s https://lydiaelisemillen.com/ . Lydia has great style and amazing photos. She also adds some of her personality to each post. From Style to living to travel and beauty, Lydia does a wonderful job and I am so glad to have watched her build her blog.
I hope this gives you a few blogs to look at this week. Let me know if you like them. What are your favorite blogs?