I like to mix up my journaling with some art journal entries. I don’t want it all to be writing and bullet points. See the following three blog posts for some inspiration for your books.
1. Halloween is coming up. Draw your favorite Jack-o-Lantern faces.
2. Draw the contents of your handbag or tote.
3.Draw one of your favorite characters from fiction. How you see them, not how they are in films, or book covers.
We are all so busy right? We want to do a lot of things but never seem to have the time. Once of these things is helping out the environment. How can we be more sustainable without spending all of our time. Below, find 5 quick ideas to help the planet be a better place.
- Use biodegradable poop bags for your dog. Yes, they exist. Keep plastic out of the landfills.
- Reuse gift bags. We have all got them for birthdays and holidays. Too nice to throw away right? Cut off the address tag and reuse them. You can give gifts in them, use them to carry things, cut them up for a decoration.
- Buy Bamboo when possible. Bamboo is durable and fast growing. It’s renewable and sustainable. It can also be used for a variety of things from interior design and clothing, do bowls, and utensils.
- Volunteer for a river or park clean up. Spend a few hours one weekend a year to help get trash out of our water supply. It will not only help keep our drinking water clean, but also keep animals from eating garbage or getting trapped in trash,
- Support an animal. Volunteer or donate items to a shelter. Adopt through a wildlife organization or zoo your favorite animal. I’ve sponsored endangered species before. It’s also a great gift for others! Christmas is coming!
What quick ways do you know that help the environment. Share them with me.
- What was your favorite Halloween costume that you have worn?
- What do you like best about Halloween? Candy? Decor? Explain.
- What is your favorite comfort food to have when it gets cold outside?
- What colors and shapes do you wish a pumpkin would come in?
- The television season starts again in fall. What show are you looking forward to the most?
- Pick two of your favorite podcasts. Describe them and why you like them.
- Write down everything you did in one day.
- How would technology have changed your life if certain tech had existed 20+ years ago? What future tech should be invented and how will it change your life?
- What ancient wonder of the world do you wish still existed?
- What new way of eating or food do you want to try? Why?
Happy writing! Let me know some of your ideas in the comments.