Summer is almost over. Fall is in the air. Many of us have school or kids in school. This is also a time to start thinking of the various holidays coming up. I don’t know about you, but I often consider September the start of the year, not January. So with that in mind, here are your September Journaling Prompts. Enjoy!
- Are you a goal setter? Do you do resolutions? What are some goals you wanted to accomplish this year? How are you doing on them? Write an entry on the state of your goals.
- What was the best thing you did this summer?
- What was something this summer you couldn’t do but wanted to?
- If you could go back in time, what year of school would you attend?
- What was your favorite class in school. Your least favorite? What was the most valuable class you have taken?
- Write about your journal itself. What do you use to journal and why?
- What season do you wish would last forever?
- Fall is starting. What color of leaf is your favorite? What color do you wish the trees would turn if you could have any color?
- In Danish, the concept of Hygge is considered essential to life. Hygge can loosely be translated into “cosy.” How do you make your life more cosy? What would you like to do?
- What is your favorite outfit to wear for fall? Describe it and why you like it. Include a photo or drawing if you can.