I am so stressed right now it isn’t even funny. So much is going on in my life that is severe, hard, and any other number of adjectives. I just want to curl up in a little ball. Know the feeling? This is when you need to buckle down and take care of yourself. Here are 5 more ideas to help you keep stress at bay.
- Do a guided meditation. Try the calm app on your phone. My son even likes it!
- Watch a funny film. My personal stupid funny movie is “Ferris Buehler’s Day Off.” Save Ferris!!
- Put on Pajamas. Comfort always makes you feel better.
- Play with your pet. Pets can help lower your blood pressure. Well, at least that is what I heard. Besides who doesn’t think a dog with a tennis ball in it’s mouth is cute?
- Ask for help. This is the hardest for me. A lot of times I am too embarrassed to ask. Too exhausted. I just think I can do this faster and better. However, sometimes you need a break. You need to save your own sanity.
What are some ways you like to relax?