In my old blog I used set goals every month. I’m going to try to do it again. I say try as my life since last October has been crazy. I don’t know what the future holds. I’m just trying to move my life along. Lately, I have been wondering what to do with the rest of my life. I suppose you could cal l it a mid-life crisis, but I don’t think that is what it is. I am at a point where constant care of my family will slowly be ending. What am I suppose to do? What do I want to do? I’m not sure. What I thought I was going to do in my 20’s did not work out for a variety of reasons. Some my fault, others not. My enjoyments are not the same either. What do I like? I’m not sure. So when setting my goals. I’m trying to move my life forward. Hopefully, I can find a path to my future somewhere.
- Drink more water. Honestly, I hate water. I know it’s good for you, but ugh, I’d rather drink Coke.
- Walk the dog. The dog needs to lose weight and so do I.
- Eat more fruit and veggies. I buy them, now I just have to eat them. Goals right?
- Establish a time to work on the blog for a regular basis.
- Read more. Put the cell phone down Christine.
- Go a few more places. I need to get out of the house! Don’t get me wrong. I love my house, but I’m a really boring person.
- Get a decent nights sleep. Work on that sleep routine.
- More self care. I really let this one go. I am feeling it as increase physical pain and stomach upset.
Do you have monthly goals? What are they for this month? Feel free to share below.