Here are 5 things to declutter this month. Why not 10 you say? Normally I will do 10, but August is a busy month for everyone. I usually do this post at the beginning of the month. So here is the condensed version.
- Go through all your child’s papers from last year.
- Go through school supplies you already have. Should any be tossed or replenished?
- Try on fall clothing. What is too small, too worn?
- Check you tote bags and backpacks for signs of wear. What can you get rid of?
- Go through all the items you have collect this summer. What do you keep or get rid of?
There may only be five items but they do involve some work. If you have children like I do, I think of the year in terms of the academic calendar and not the normal one. So get ready to work! If it’s any consolation, I have to collect bugs with my child for a Science class. Ugh.