There are so many things we forget to clean. Little things that sometimes get missed. Here is a little reminder to clean those easy to forget things.
- Wash those trash cans! Trash doesn’t always stay in the bag. Things leak. Every 4-6 months I give them a good soak, scrub if needed and rinse. Keeps them from smelling.
- Clean your fake plants. Yup, they need a good clean every now and then. Dust accumulates on the leaves and blooms. Give them a good shake, use a blow dryer or a damp cloth to get them clean.
- Dust those hanging lights. Dust and cobwebs are sometimes hard to find. So give them a good clean every season.
- Clean the toothbrush holder.
- Ear buds and cellphone or charger. When was the last time you cleaned your phone accessories?
- Reusable bags. Can you wash them or wipe them out? Sometimes things leak or get crushed in those bags.
- Dish rack.
- Clean off your bulletin board. School is about to start, you will need the space.
- Wash those backpacks and lunchboxes from last year.
- Clean those fall coats if you haven’t done so, and get them out of storage.