I’m a recovering neat freak. If you look around my house today you will see crap everywhere. Stuff on the floor. Stuff on the counters. Unmade beds. Nine years ago, this would have drove me crazy. Now, to be honest, I just don’t care. Well, I shouldn’t say that. I do care. I just don’t care enough with all the stuff going on in my life right now. Priorities right? However, I still have time to clean those little pesky things that are easily forgotten. They are usually quick and not part of your everyday cleaning routine.
So here are my 10 things you need to clean. Do it right now!
1. Stove top Knobs. I clean the oven, I clean the stove top, but sometimes the knobs themselves get missed.
2. The back splash in the kitchen. Honesty, mine never looks dirty enough to clean. However, upon closer inspection there are several tomato sauce splatters (spots) that needed attending to. So take a closer look everyone, there might be a few teeny, tiny items that need some love.
3. The tops of picture frames. They are always dusty.
4. When was the last time you went through your sock drawer? Get rid of the socks that have seen better days. Get rid of the ones that don’t have a mate. Let it go.
5. Wipe out your makeup drawer or makeup case. Have you ever cleaned it?
6. Wash your brushes too while your at it.
7. Replace your toothbrush. Well, we are in the bathroom at the moment.
8. Have you wiped off your scale ever?
9. Clean your rings. Is your engagement ring getting a little grimy? Take it in to get clean and checked to give it a clean yourself.
10. Floor lamps. Give them a little dusting. The bases and the shades always hold dust.