It’s July! To me this is the halfway point in the summer. June has gone by so quickly. Will summer ever be long enough?
1. What book are you reading right now?
2. What is your favorite flower? If you could make your own flower what would it look like?
3. Name the last five self care items you did.
4. Describe one of your hobbies. Then tell about a hobby you used to have and one you may like to try.
5. What is something you keep putting off?
6. Describe your favorite film. Why is it your favorite?
7. Write an important quote.
8. Write down the meals you have for the week.
9. What do you fear? Name 2 things.
10. What are 3 pet peeves you have?
11. Make a list of things in your house to be repaired. Make a second list for renovations that need to be done.