Self Care is the latest trend in the blog world. There are whole blogs devoted to the concept. If you are like me you need some serious self-care but don’t always know what to do. Each month I will give you some different ideas for relaxing and recharging. Sometimes we need some gentle reminders to take care of ourselves.
- Read a chapter out of that book on your nightstand. You know the one you have been meaning to read but haven’t gotten around to doing.
- Take a quick 10 minutes to declutter a spot in your home. Pick something you see everyday to clear like your coat closet or medicine cabinet.
- Turn the phone off. Easy right? It’s harder than you think. We use our phones for everything today. Even an hour of no phone use can help you unwind.
- Talk a quick walk around the block. You don’t have to break a sweat, just get away from it all for a short time.
- Take a bath. I personally love a long, hot bath. You can pick a favorite bath bomb or bubble bath, light a candle, and put on some relaxing music to enjoy.
What do you like to do for self care? Let me know!