One thing I like to do on my blog, make lists. I like my lists short and sweet. Not a lot of words to describe a single action. Just tell me what needs to be done and list it. So here it is. My short list of things to declutter.
1. Outdoor Winter Clothing. Get rid of what didn’t work. Repair and clean anything that needs it for the next winter. Make a list of what you need to replace.
2. Reusable bags. It could be plastic, paper or cloth.
3. Carry-on and Totes.
4. Suitcases and duffle bags. Sometimes you just need a new one.
5. Keys. You have 10 keys on your key ring. Do you know what they go to?
6. Shoes. What do your flip flops and slippers look like?
7. Beach items and Swim stuff. Do the water guns work? Are the beach towels clean? Can you find your 12 year old’s goggles?
8. Holiday Paper and tape. Is it time to recycle the candy cane paper you’ve used for the last 5 Christmases?
9. Address Book. Clean out your contacts. It can be on paper or online.
10. Pantry. Really? Those date bar cookies have been in there long enough.