Tired of the same old ideas to put into your children’s stockings? Here is a list of
1. Candy. Well duh! Instead of grocery store candy, so to a candy store or family run manufacturer to get unique products.
2. Hair Accessories. Christmas is a great time to invest in barrettes, ponytail holders and other things as they come in sets!
3. Cards. No, I’m not talking business or credit, but playing cards. There are still so many games you can play with cards. Look in your toy section and find a few.
4. Small stuffed animal. So many cute things.
5. Rubik’s Cube. So many cubes are made today with varying degrees of difficulty.
6. Money. Simple, yet so wanted by all.
7. Cosmetics. Lip balm, lotion, bath bombs, makeup kits, and more make a great stocking stuffer.
8. Small books. A great paperback or a little gift book works great.
9. Coloring books/crayons. You can get very inexpensive ones at the dollar store.
10. Gift cards. Self-explanatory.
11. Tea or Coco mix. Good stuff like food or beverage always is welcome.
12. Action figures or Tiny toys. So many things in miniature. Little cars are great!
13. Pens/Pencils. Use for all those books!
Hope these ideas help! Or you can do the traditional fruit and chocolate coins as well. What have you gotten in your Christmas Stocking.