Balaclava- Head covering that only shows part of the face. Intended for cold climates.
Brand- Brand is a name, label, or mark assigned to a product by the manufacturer.
- Trademark- Word, design, or device assigned to a product or service by owner. Trademarks can be registered so that no one can use them.
- Oxford- A basic shoe style that either laces shut or is closed with some fastening.
- Pile- Loops or tufts made by cutting loops so they stand up on the surface of fabric to form the surface texture.
- Acetate- A Man-made fabric with a high sheen and doesn’t cling. Frequently used to line garments.
- Aglet- A metal or plastic cover on the end of shoelaces to keep them from coming apart.
- Ascot- A scarf that is tied under the chin.
- Babushka- A scarf shaped like a triangle that is normally worn on the head.
- Basque- A tight fitting bodice.