As a blogger I love to read blogs! Who doesn’t right? There was a time when bloggers could list all their favorite blogs on the side of their own blog on a blogroll. Unfortunately, blogging has become a highly competitive industry. Bloggers are guarding their numbers and not wanting people to click on the competition.
Frankly, it’s disappointing. I don’t only read one magazine, or listen to one podcast. I’m not only going to read one blog either. So with that in mind, here are five of my favorite blogs.
- http://www.desiretoinspire.net -A great blog for interior design fans. The bloggers post often and have high quality photos. Be sure to check out their weekly “Pets on Furniture” feature.
- http://www.josenaranja.blogspot.co.uk -Jose keeps and manufactures copies of his impressive journal. They are a feast for the eyes. I wish I could draw as good as he does. I love the juxtaposition of all the information on the pages.
- http://www.thelondoner.me – This blog is one of the most popular British Lifestyle Blogs out there. Rosie goes to glamorous places and wears beautiful clothing. I’m envious! Her photos are also fantastic.
- www.myscandinavianhome.com – I must admit I’m a huge fan of Scandinavian Design. I love the basic and minimal design with cool accents. This blog has beautiful apartments and homes that it features.
- http://www.lydiaelisemillen.com – Another popular British Fashion/Lifestyle Blog. Lydia wears beautiful clothing all over London.
Have fun checking these bloggers out! What blogs do you like?